SomaSimple Discussion Lists  

Go Back   SomaSimple Discussion Lists > Physiotherapy / Physical Therapy / Manual Therapy / Bodywork > Training, Courses, Conferences...
Albums Quiz PubMed Gray's Anatomy Tags Online Journals Statistics

Notices

Training, Courses, Conferences... Good courses, conferences and trainings all around the world

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
Sheffphysio

Default UK DNM course. October 2012

Andy, Dave and Hallamshire Physiotherapy are happy to announce that Diane Jacobs will be delivering a DNM course in the UK.

The Date for the course is Saturday and Sunday the 6th & 7th of October 2012

The venue for the course is Hallamshire Physiotherapy, Sheffield, UK.

www.hallamshirephysiotherapy.com

Sheffield is a 1hr 15min direct train trip from Manchester International Airport.

It is also close to East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford and Doncaster Robin Hood Airports. However there are not such straightforward connections from these airports. Email me (Dave) if you would like travel advice.

The cost of the course is set at £240

Lunch will not be included on any of the days, but good and reasonably priced sandwich shops are in close vicinity.

For this course to be financially viable we need a minimum of 12 people.

To express interest in the course and to book a place please email davidnolan22@hotmail.co.uk. I will then send you the application form and payment details.

Once you have paid you can cancel at any time and receive a 100% refund until we have 12 participants. At this time we will book non-refundable flights and hotels for Diane and hence no refund or withdrawal from the course is possible unless we are able to fill your space or have a surplus of participants.

Andy and myself have no interest in making money from this course. If we have a surplus of funds due to high demand we will either a) reduce the cost of the course and give money back or b) organise a social event on the Saturday night and put the money towards food and drink (Sheffield is the home of real ale). Even if no surplus is available, some social event will still be planned so we can all meet and chat in relaxed surroundings.

We are very keen to get this event off the ground and look forward to welcoming everybody and particularly Diane to Sheffield.

At present I am putting together an A4 poster advertising the course. Please feel free to use this to see if any of your colleagues would like to attend. It will be posted here in the next few days.

Once the course is confirmed I am happy to organise or advise people on accommodation. I have had a brief discussion with a nice bed and breakfast with 8 rooms near our practice that would be happy to let us block book all the rooms if needed. The cost would be approximately £50 a night. There are multiple other choices as Sheffield is a big City. The practice is 2 miles from the city center and a pleasant 20-minute walk.

Regards

Andy, Dave
Aoibhean (21-03-2012)