SomaSimple Discussion Lists  

Go Back   SomaSimple Discussion Lists > Physiotherapy / Physical Therapy / Manual Therapy / Bodywork > CHOICES: Perspectives on the Future of PT
Albums Quiz PubMed Gray's Anatomy Tags Online Journals Statistics

Notices

CHOICES: Perspectives on the Future of PT In this forum you will read interviews conducted in depth with various figures who are making an impact on the profession. NOTE: The forum is fully moderated. All posts need a moderator approval before becoming visible.

Old 04-08-2006, 10:54 PM   #1
BB
Arbiter

Default Announcing the Shacklock live chat

Michael Shacklock, author of the book Clinical Neurodynamics, who recently completed a very informative interview here on SomaSimple, will now be available for a live discussion on Thursday August 17th.

The Discussion will take place at 8pm GMT (20:00).
Please use this time converter to find your local time.
Note to our friends in Australia, this corresponds to Friday morning for you.

This will be a unique and exciting opportunity available here on SomaSimple. So be sure not to miss your chance to ask some questions of Michael Shacklock who is truly one of the great minds of our profession.

My facebook page
My youtube channel Twitter

Neurotonics: a PT team blog
Somasimple on twitter
Pain and Neuroscience for Manual Physical Therapists Facebook page

Last edited by bernard; 08-08-2006 at 05:31 PM.
BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 11:15 PM   #2
nari
NeuroNut Evangelist

Thanks, Cory.
Hopefully I can 'tune' in; the time is not a problem (6am) but accessing sound and visuals often is.
Will the conversations be available in text?

Nari
nari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:38 PM   #3
bernard
Admin, Moderator...

Nari,

The conversation will be done in text on SomaSimple.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not a bit simpler.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
bernard

bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2006, 01:34 PM   #4
Jon Newman
Enjoy a moment of whimsy

This is just a reminder that Michael Shacklock will be joining us today at 8 pm GMT. That's 3 pm Central time for those in the US. Others may use this time converter.

Please read "about this forum" as it does work a little differently than the usual discussion forum. Specifically, once you compose your question(s) and "submit reply" the question does NOT immediately appear (although it IS received) due to the nature of that particular forum. Be patient as we will do our best to get to everyone's question. The reason for this is that we are trying to allow Michael time to respond to each question one at a time to allow for a more sensible progression of the discussion. The questions will be considered on a first come first served basis. If Michael needs to leave before all questions get answered, those unanswered questions could be moved to the general discussion forum for everyone/anyone to consider including Michael as he finds the time and desire.

I hope to read your questions later today.

Thanks.
Old 17-08-2006, 05:34 PM   #5
Jon Newman
Enjoy a moment of whimsy

One other thing. Remember to "refresh" the page frequently to see the new questions and anwers appear.

Thanks.