SomaSimple Discussion Lists  

Go Back   SomaSimple Discussion Lists > WWW The Wild Wise World > The Rubbish Cube
Albums Quiz PubMed Gray's Anatomy Tags Online Journals Statistics

Notices

The Rubbish Cube The best place to criticize what is going wrong in health systems and other subjects.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-12-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
proud

Thanked 1,085 Times in 389 Posts
Default Professional conduct

So I'm out with the family the other day. I was with my wife taking our daughter to her ballet lessons. We run into another mom and we spark up a conversation. She is a fellow PT working at a private practice in town. Naturally, I engage in some basic "how are things going" discussion.

"Great" she says. Caseload is full. Can barely keep up. She is very excited to be working with a guy in town( a guy I know a bit about....exclusively CST). She is being mentored by him and "learning so much from him...."

She is doing CST.....

So there I am....nodding politely. While inside I want to ask her what she is thinking. But alas...we are out in public with my wife by my side. I say nothing except; "that's great"

Still though, I feel it would be the responsible thing to do to expose the truth about CST to this lady. I mean...perhaps she has no clue?

What do/have others done when faced with this little situation?
proud is offline   Reply With Quote